Top Social

Nabilla & Dimas for February edition of Beautiful People

|
Don't worry! I am not celebrating Valentine Day but I like the questions that Cait & Sky have asked for "February edition of Beautiful People" so I am joining them!
*drum roll*

http://paperfury.com


Beautiful People is a monthly event where Cait & Sky ask 10 questions to help writers to know their book characters (beautiful people) better. (^0^)/

http://www.furtherupfurtherin.net

This time I will be featuring Nabilla & Dimas, characters from my ongoing novel called "a Way Back Into Love"

  1.  How did they first meet?
    Dimas: we worked on same project on campus in our first year
    Nabilla: We met through Ammar. He asked me to help him on his social project. He recruited Dimas, too. Then we met each other during first meeting


  1. What were their first impressions of each other?Dimas: Talkative
    Nabilla glares at Dimas
    Dimas
    : and sweet *wink*
    Nabilla: *blush* I am sorry. I forgot actually. I am not good at remembering names & faces. But I think he is nice since he said hi to me first when we bump into each other several days later while I vaguely remember him.
    Dimas: *talking without sound* she is lying. She remember me but don't want to admit that


  2. How long have they been a couple?
    Dimas: How long Sweetheart?Nabilla: Gee. We are not. Stop joking! He likes joke a lot. We are just friend.

    Hana : Let me answer this. *spoiler alert*
               well, they are not yet but they will be at the end of story


  3. How committed/loyal are they to each other? Would they break up over a secret or a disagreement? Could stress drive them apart? Would they die for each other?
    Nabilla: Did they understand our answer? We are not couple.
    Dimas
    : Hahaha it's funny question. *Give a sign* (She is shy)



  4. List 5 “food quirks” they know about each other. (Ex: how they take their coffee, if they’re allergic to something, etc….and feel free to mention other non-food quirks!)
    Dimas: She did not like spicy food, she is allergic to shrimp but she likes seafood. She like tea, sweet things like cookies & candy.
    Nabilla: He like sweet ice tea & black coffee. And.. is there anything I should know?


  5. Does anyone disapprove of their relationship?
    Dimas: No, I don't think there is any
    Nabilla: Who would? Wait do you mean if we are couple? His fans. He has lots of fans. I am probably has lot of enemies if we become a thing.
    Dimas: She has lot of fans, too.
    Nabilla: Really??
    Dimas: Yeah, the children of her neighbourhood. They like to play with her.
    Nabilla: Ooh I thought..


  6. What would be an ideal date?
    Dimas: Anything and anywhere as long as with the girl I love
    Nabilla: Spending time in library or reading book.


  7. What are their personality dynamics? Similar? Contrasting? Do they fight a lot or mesh perfectly?
    Nabilla: I tried to not to fight with him but he often tries to pick a fight with me
    Dimas: Nah. It is not true. Why would I do that? *stepping on Nabilla shoes*
    Nabilla: Ugh! See what he did?
    Dimas: what?
    Nabilla: it is not funny
    Dimas: *Smirk*


  8. What have been their best and worst moments together as a couple?
    Nabilla: We don't have any since we are not couple. But as a friend, I like how he remember tiny details about me.
    Dimas: *whisper* the moment she said yes to my confession. Just wait


  9. Where do they see themselves and their relationship in the next few years?Dimas: *whisper* Don't tell her but I want to marry her Nabilla: I hope we can get along better and he stop tries pick a fight with me.
    Dimas: Can I just skip question?
    Nabilla: Why?
    Dimas: Can we just end this interview session? Thank you for listening
    *walk away*
    Nabilla: I am sorry. I will try to run after him..

    Hana: Bye! Thank you for coming! :D

6 komentar on "Nabilla & Dimas for February edition of Beautiful People"
  1. Pake bahasa inggris, aku ga ngerti. Hahaha. Semoga novelnya segera terbit ya mba :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. amin.. makasih banyak mba doanya :) makasih sudah mampir :D

      Hapus
  2. jadi penasaran sama ceritanya Hana... hehehe... Kalau terbit, jangan lupa kabarin yaaa :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. amin :) sip2 insya allah.. semoga ngga ditolak penerbit.. :)

      Hapus
  3. aww I love how you went about this post Hana! an actual dialogue between Nabilla & Dimas :)
    haha I love how Dimas is shy and makes him work for it!
    Here is the link to my beautiful People post
    http://www.danielaark.com/what-a-week-37-writing-tip-characters-relationships/
    Hope you visit and leave a comment letting me know if you like Raw and Seth :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I am glad you like dimas and nabilla :D thank you!
      Thanks for the links.. Now, I like Raw and Seth too <3
      Can't wait to read their story :D

      Hapus

Terima kasih sudah berkunjung :D
Yang menulis belum tentu lebih pintar dari yang membaca
Jadi, silahkan kalau mau memberikan kritik, saran, umpan balik & pujian.
:D

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature